From October to December 2020, St Petersburg University is hosting a series of online events for international prospective students.
During the presentations, University representatives will tell about the educational opportunities offered to international students and about the admissions process in 2021 for foreign citizens, stateless persons and Russian citizens permanently residing abroad.
You will learn about:
- The specifics of SPbU educational programmes (Bachelor, Specialist, Master, Aspirantura, Preparatory courses and Russian language courses),
- Admissions procedure and tips for making your application stand out,
- Benefits of studying at SPbU and advice on living in Russia.
Moreover, you will have an opportunity to communicate directly and ask questions to SPbU Admissions Officers during the online-presentations and get answers in real time.
Online presentations schedule:
- 8 October 2020, 16:00 (Moscow time) Admission to SPbU on contract basis – 2021: General information
- 22 October 2020, 16:00 (Moscow time) SPbU facts and figures: information about the university programs and facilities
- 12 November 2020, 16:00 (Moscow time) What to do you if you’d like to study in Russia and don’t know the language? (Presentation of Preparatory Course)
- 26 November 2020, 16:00 (Moscow time) A freshman guide: useful tips on studying and living in Russia
- 10 December 2020, 16:00 (Moscow time) English-taught programs in SPbU.
Please register to join the webinars. The registration is carried out for the whole series of events, you will receive a reminder email before the beginning of the online meeting.
If you would like to find out more details about the events or happen to have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at +7(812)363-66-33 or email@example.com.