May 12, 2020
3:00 p.m. (Moscow time)
Study in English!
Best international MSc programs at ETU “LETI”
How to easily apply from outside Russia?
Learn more about enrollment and study at the oldest electrical engineering university in Europe!
free of charge
Registration is mandatory.
Register right now!
About the Webinar
- 2020 applicants with Bachelor degrees who would like to continue their education in English and acquire a Master’s degree in technology.
About the University:
ETU “LETI” was founded in 1886. Now, ETU is an internationally renowned education center, the oldest electrical engineering university in Europe.
- 9000 students in total
- 20% of all students (over 2000) are foreign citizens
- 7 faculties, 14 branch departments at partner enterprises
- 60+ education programs for international applicants. Seasonal schools, internships, Master’s level and Double Degree programs
- 9 education programs in English
- 350 research laboratories, 3 resource centers, 8 research and education centers, 5 research institutes. Wide possibilities for research and start-up launch for the students to fulfill both research and business potential.
The campus is located in the center of Saint Petersburg, Russia, often called an open-air museum.
- Step-by-step 2020 enrollment guide
- Education programs
- Requirements to potential applicants
- Ways to pay less in tuition fees or to study for free. Grants, scholarships, subsidized training
- Online Q&A with experts and current students.
Why ETU “LETI”?
- It is an opportunity to get educated in the interdisciplinary field of science and technology. Such rare experts are sought after all over the world
- The university embraces global education standards and the principle of international diversity
- You have an opportunity to get a scholarship provided by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation
- All English-taught programs are licensed by the ENAEE and the AEER ((European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education and Association for Engineering Education of Russia)
- Straight-A students receive increased scholarships
- Students can apply for grants that cover tuition fees for one semester and up
- Students can take part in Double Degree programs
- You can apply for enrollment and take entrance exams online
- Summer and winter schools are free of charge (2-4 weeks intensive courses in English and in Russian. After graduation you receive a participation certificate and 4 ECTS)
- You can take a short workplace internship (1-6 ECTS, participation certificate)
- Students can get priority dormitory placement and reduced dormitory fees
- Students enjoy dynamic campus life and support from the university community during the entire period of study. Cultural and social events take place outside campus, in the center of Saint Petersburg – cultural capital of Russia.
Maria A. Kiseleva
Head of International Academic Mobility Department
Moderator of the webinar
Anastasia A. Minina
Vice-Rector for International Affairs
Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Information and Measurement Systems and Technology
Renat A. Yalyshev
Head of International Students Office
Alexandra V. Kilina
Head of the Preparatory Department for International Students
Maria Y. Titarenko
Deputy Head of International Students Office