校长: Anna Y. Tyshetskaya
电话号码: +7 (812) 714-19-64
地址: 16 Soyuza Pechatnikov Street, St Petersburg, 190121
入学帮助: +7 (812) 644-62-12
The Higher School of Economics is an internationally ranked research university that carries out its mission through research-led academic, project, expert and socio-cultural activities based on international academic standards.
HSE stands within Top 100 world's best universities in a number of subject fields. HSE St Petersburg is a globally oriented university and Russia's market leader in teaching and research in the fields of economics, social science and humanities. The campus ranks #3 in Russia and #3 in St. Petersburg among Social Sciences and Economics universities on the freshmen quality (Russian Unified State Examination Ranking 2019). 79% of our students have IELTS score above 6.
HSE University in St Petersburg stands among Top 10% Economic institutions worldwide and in Top 3 Economic institutions in Russia according to RePEc.
Our key features are:
- Combining theory with high-level social, management and humanities methods. Interdisciplinary approach to education and research with a strong focus on applied aspects of social and economic policy and project activities and emphasis on countrys? regional specifc.
- Throughout internationalization.
- Talent development.
- HSE University – St Petersburg is a space for those interested in understanding the world in its diversity. Both the content and the atmosphere here obey the prime rule: everything, that happens here, happens for the benefit of our students.
HSE University – St Petersburg Today
HSE University – St Petersburg is home to more than 6,520 students, including almost 11% international students from 50 countries, and around 100 research fellows, many of them holding Master and PhD degrees from the top universities from around the world. Our faculty members publish in top Russian and international academic journals and have diverse experience in consulting for Russian and international market-leading companies as well as for Russian state agencies.
The university has 15 research centres and laboratories, including 4 international flagship research centres led by world-renowned researchers, as well as 8 standalone research groups where faculty and students jointly carry out research projects.
Facts and Figures:
- 6,200 Undergraduate and Graduate (Master) Students
- 11% of International Students
- 9:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
- 35 Full-time Degree Programmes
- 13 Bachelor’s degree programmes, 3 in English
- 22 Master’s degree programmes, 7 in English
- 150 Courses Taught in English